Thursday, February 17, 2005

SBFC Report is DONE!

The Northwest Team finished up work in early January and we submitted our report to Dave Janis of the Bicycle Alliance of Washington about three weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with the finished product and I think we made some good recommendations. I had fun with the graphics too, it's pretty fun playing around with City infrastructure (even if it is only in InDesign).

Dave is going to synthesize the reports from all six teams and present Councilmember Richard Conlin with recommendations from across the city. I'm looking forward to seeing the report and I hope that Richard is not too distracted by his reelection campaign to keep things moving on bicycle transportation planning.

I posted a PDF of the NW Team report here. Thanks to my teammates Ron Lindsay and Mike O'Brien for working so hard on this project.

No comments: